• Subscribe
  • Share your favorite tech driven social good initiatives that are making a positive change.

Lindsay Bassett
    3 replies
    I’ll go first: At Shortage we’re leveraging the power of e-commerce to elevate the shopping process in a way that gets nonprofits the supplies they desperately need. Let me hear your favorite feel good initiatives!

Replies

zine
    I'm truly inspired by the innovative tech-driven initiatives that are transforming societies for the better! One standout project that comes to mind is societieslink. Their dedication to using technology to bridge gaps and empower communities is commendable. It's heartwarming to see how they're making a positive change.
    Telegram Link
    I'm deeply impressed by the groundbreaking tech-driven endeavors that are reshaping societies for the greater good! A shining example is ConnectCommunities Telegram Group Link. Their unwavering commitment to leveraging technology for uniting communities and fostering empowerment is truly praiseworthy. Witnessing their impactful contributions is incredibly uplifting.