• Subscribe
  • Salesforge is live today 🚀 After countless sleepless nights!

Dovydas Volodko
    31 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community! 💪 I'm excited (and a bit nervous) to share what we've been tirelessly working on for the past 6 months. After many late-night coding sessions Salesforge is LIVE! Initially, we were just a two engineers. Through various side projects, we consistently encountered a recurring challenge in "Sales and Marketing". Recognizing the need for a commercial perspective, we sought out a co-founder and lucky enough connected with one on the YC-matchmaking platform. The Co-founder had a business idea to the table, which ultimately evolved into Salesforge! I won't lie. The having a normal job is great, stable income, work-life balance and a more predictable coffee machine! Startup life on another hand it's a whole different game. The thrill of building something from scratch, the late-night brainstorming sessions, and total chaos. It's addicting! I invite you to check out Salesforge and join our launch, hope you will like our product! Cheers! Vote: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/salesforge-10x-pipeline

Replies

Prerna Jairath
    All the very best for your product launch. The Recz Team wishes you luck. We hope that your product reaches great heights and success!
    Drew_Quinn
    cheers
    Nick Anisimov
    Upvoted! Good luck!
    Maria Noemi Hernandez
    Congrats on the launch! The Collato team is supporting you 🚀
    Shivangi Awasthi
    Rooting for your success 🚀
    Brittani Morton
    Congratulations on the launch!
    Mithu Goswami
    Nice product must try
    Dovydas Volodko
    @mithu_goswami Thank you! 🙌 If you are interested you can book a demo with Frank:) https://tidycal.com/franksondors
    Hirak Kocharee
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations. All the best.
    Tori ting
    Congratulations on the launch of Salesforge! 🚀
    Henry Ida
    Botimum - Slackbot for daily tasks
    Botimum - Slackbot for daily tasks
    Congrats on your PH launch! 🚀
    Kin Yang
    Great! Congratulations on the launch
    Oeneril