• Subscribe
  • SaaS companies, what changed?

Emmanuel Nwosu
    8 replies
    SaaS founders and companies... What changed in your marketing before profitability and after profitability? If you've hit profitability, what is ONE useful lesson you can give to an up-and-comer SaaS founder out there? Rent my space.

Replies

Emmanuel Nwosu
    @ashley_from_shadow now you use AI to do all your marketing? That's not desirable.😅
    Jennifer McKnight
    SaaS firms adapted to evolving market demands.
    Kabir
    Hmm, I see a trend for paying once again. For example, the founders of Basecamp, Hey.com, have all banded together to make Once.com -- where you pay once and get self-hosted software for life. On X Spaces when I talk to fellow founders, some talk about considering a once-only model as frankly there are too many monthly/yearly billed subscriptions for SMEs and it's getting out of control. But I am sure a broad mix of both subscription and one-time payment options are going to be around for a while. Just my 2¢.
    Emmanuel Nwosu
    @mjkabir I agree. I'd rather settle for a mix. Not every SaaS company with huge operational cost can afford to do a lifetime subscription. I think, if the risk is low, then go for it. Otherwise, try mixing things up.
    redit
    In the world of modern entertainment, slot machines for real money occupy a special place. These gambling games provide players with a unique experience and the opportunity to win real money. Despite certain risks, there are several benefits that are worth considering when choosing this type of entertainment. I liked this site https://gamblenexus.com/