• Subscribe
  • πŸš€ Proven Tips & Techniques to Become a Product of the day βœ…πŸŽ―

Karan Parmar
    33 replies
    Hello All, I have been active in Product Hunt since past 2 months and I have learned that many founders don't know how to conduct the producthunt launch or they have to do lot of research to find out what one should do while launching a product. Hence, I have prepared list of activities that Twinr team did and this might be useful to any founders who are launching soon. This article is to the point, and gives you strategies you can follow. Please find detailed article here: https://twinr.dev/proven-techniques-to-become-product-of-the-day-on-producthunt/ Support Twinr: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/twinr-2-0 Post Launch Outcome: https://www.producthunt.com/discussions/1000-signups-after-the-product-hunt-launch-ask-me-anything If you like the article, connect with me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karansinhparmarpublicprofile/

Replies

Mohamed Zakarya
    Very helpful for our launch tomorrow! Thank you πŸ™
    Mohamed Zakarya
    @twinr_team thank you so much, really appreciate your support πŸ™
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @mohamed_zakarya Thanks Mohamed. Let me know tomorrow, I can support you with #YourLaunchMyTweet
    Aalap Patel
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    This is a really thorough document and can help the next product of the day. Even if you dont reach number 1 spot, this will help u learn a lot!!
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @aalap_patel1 Yes, it is the learning of past 2 months and can help many other founders out there looking forward to launch.
    Daniel
    Oh thanks for the article! In 30sec create a secure signup or login page:https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Christophe HK
    @daniel112 interesting product Daniel ;)
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @daniel112 My pleasure :-)
    Subhendu Pratap Singh
    @daniel112 Looks interesting, will definitely check this out.
    Christophe HK
    Congrats Karan, this is a very detailed and intructive post. A PH campaign is a full time job, and if you do it well, you reach your target, it's a good opportunity, lot of efforts, and a strong community of supporters. And you did it, so it's an honest feedback. Congrats again !
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @christophe_h Thanks Chris, it wouldn't be possible without our community support. I really appreciate your support from the bottom of my heart πŸ™ŒπŸ» πŸ€—
    Emily Matick
    The AI Creator Hub by Kajabi
    Thanks so much for sharing this Karan, we're launching the AI Creator Hub soon and I'll be taking in all the launch advice I can.
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @emily_matick wish you great success with the launch Emily πŸ’
    Emily Matick
    The AI Creator Hub by Kajabi
    @twinr_team Thank you Karan!
    Maya A
    InterviewJam
    InterviewJam
    Thank you for sharing! This is awesome :)
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @mayaa.17 Thanks Maya, I hope this will help you plan and execute your launch
    Kate Santoro
    This is great! Thanks for putting this together and sharing it with the community :) We're launching soon so this is particularly helpful for us.
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @kate_santoro1 awesome Kate πŸ‘πŸ» best luck with the launch πŸš€
    Subhendu Pratap Singh
    Witnessed all this getting executed so well, and was waiting for you to share the wisdom. Thanks for sharing this Karan.
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @subhendu_singh Thank you for your kind words. πŸ™ŒπŸ»
    Mutlu Sakar
    Thank you for your time and effort. This is a really good piece of source.
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @mutlusakar My pleasure. When I started I was new to ProductHunt and spent a lot of time learning and figuring out. I wrote this article so that others get to the point list of activities and don’t spend more time on figuring out what to do.
    Aditi Shah
    This is truly a great starting point! Thanks for sharing this Karan :)
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @aditi13shah My pleasure 😊 I’ll continue sharing my learnings
    Karl Gustav Annus
    Hi Karan, great article thanks for sharing this. We're launching our wearable health tech next week and we will definitely use some of the tips that you have shared.
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @respiray Awesome Karl. I hope it will help you with the launch
    Elly
    SlashPage
    Thanks for sharing your experience with us! This is so useful, do you mind if I share it on Twitter? Of course, I'll mention you.
    Karan Parmar
    Twinr - App Builder
    Twinr - App Builder
    @elly_cho sure 😊