• Subscribe
  • Promos for new paid members or existing loyal?

Rich Watson
    4 replies
    This has crossed my mine a few times. I want to offer killer promo codes to potential new paid subscribers, but I think about what existing members would think. Anyone else ever contemplate on this?

Replies

Nick Martin
    Hey Rich, one way we got around this was to never increase the price of existing subscribers. So when we introduce a special deal it's usually around the price of what some of the older customers have paid. Not sure if you have the ability to sell additional seats/accounts but that's one way we also offer promo's to existing customers (buy an additional account at a discount). My two cents.
    Cristina Imre
    @nicholasjohnmartin Good insights. This is always a tricky question but most successful businesses use promo codes to increase their traction. I agree with thinking something to reward existing subscribers something that's only for them. You can do this in increments for different time frames being a customer.
    Ash Rahman 🎮
    I don't think most loyal users see promotional offers as a bad thing. You need to grow your business.
    Castaneda Helmut
    Hi, I have a mutual business deal of ($30Million USD) I need reliable assistance and cooperation to move this fund for investment into projects. Please contact (darrincam770@gmail.com) for further details if interested. However, ignore if you see this as a scam and not interested so I will continue with my search Thank you for your consideration. Contact person Darrin Campbell (darrincam770@gmail.com). Thanks, Helmut