• Subscribe
  • Productivity

Sarah
    7 replies
    Do you have any tips on how to stay motivated and productive over a longer period of time?

Replies

Richard Galovič
    Find a coach or mentor. She or he will keep you in revs while preventing burn out. 😉
    Yaser Shahian
    I believe I'm human after all, so I forgive myself if I missed a day or week. Don't ruin your long-term plans. It isn't easy to always be good.
    Caroline Schmidt
    PixelFree Studio
    PixelFree Studio
    Don't be mad at yourself if you had a bad day - see every single day as a new beginning and a new chance to come closer to your dreams! Focus on your goals and be excited about reaching them! ✨
    André J
    Depends massively on if you're an employee or a founder. Completely different incentives.
    Amar Cp
    Maintain a positive mindset and celebrate small achievements. Focus on what you have accomplished rather than what is left to be done.
    Pablo Roig
    Rest is essential for me, you can do springs, but it shouldn´t be the frequent mode if you dont want to end burn-out.
    Mehmet Yiğit Coşkun
    Maybe you have already known all of those. What I wanted to do is to just remind you that you might start to transform the way how you think about about challenges or problems. If you can embrace a growth mindset, continuous improvement culture and see the issues you face with as a learning opportunity, the only thing you need to do is to begin asking yourself "how could I do it better next time?". Maybe you would like to check this book - Mindset by Carol Dweck or maybe get through this article - https://fs.blog/carol-dweck-mind... Moreover, "Autonomy", "Mastery" and "Purpose" are the 3 main factors which affects our motivation according to Daniel Pink, while working if the hygene criterias are provided. Maybe you would like to check this out.