• Subscribe
  • Productising myself

Sviatoslav Terletskyi
    9 replies
    I have 7+ years experience building web apps. Looking for a way to productise myself. Got inspired by Design Joy (subscription-based design service) I'm thinking to launch web app building subscription base service using bubble. Any thoughts about this? Would love to hear your feedback

Replies

ISTIAK AHMAD
    Hey man, start a Youtube channel or something like that. You already have great experience and people should know about it. i think starting being active on social channel will be very effective if you want to Productizing yourself.
    Sviatoslav Terletskyi
    @istiakahmad thanks, I gonna to do that) what should I talk about?
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @sviatko Talk about your industry and niche as you are industry expert. You can share values from your experiences. Make sure in every video people gets value and surely Who will be watching would be seeking your service.. ( : , hope this make sense to you ( :
    Kobe Hall
    Launching a web app-building subscription service using Bubble is a great idea! It leverages your expertise, and the subscription model provides a steady income. Ensure to communicate the value proposition, offer various subscription tiers, and possibly showcase past projects. Engage with potential clients through content marketing and social media to build awareness. Best of luck with your venture! 🚀
    Sviatoslav Terletskyi
    @kobe_hall actually not really sure what to talk about in social media to make content organic
    iris bitter
    @geometry dash I believe your plan will succeed.