• Subscribe
  • Product Managers: What are your top 3 problems you tackle at work?

Khalid M.
    5 replies
    What are the top 3 issues that you constantly worry about in your day to day at your job?

Replies

Khalid M.
    SearchEgg.io
    They can be as vague as "feature adoption" or more specific.
    WorkHub
    Launching soon!
    I believe the top three problems are the Overwhelming Time Constraints, the Temptation of Being Reactive Instead of a Proactive Product Manager, and Changing Market Dynamics Impacting Product Management.
    Lucile Rivière
    Nice question. I'd say: - Finding the right rythme between the discovery & delivery phases (=> Having a structured & time-framed discovery period vs. being able to estimate much time delivery will take) - "Reducing" the target vision of a feature to its MVP scope - Finding the right balance (as a team) between working on too many projects and not enough
    Junior Owolabi
    In my previous role (which I was at for 8 years), I left in February this year, it was an Enterprise, I was a full-time PM for 2 products, QA Engineer, Lead Software Developer, 3rd Customer Support Engineer and Technical Writer. So, prioritizing tasks, features, meetings, customer support, doing dev tasks, etc. are my top problems. I bet you are wondering how I did all that at the same time, well I worked 80 hours a week but was only paid for 40 (in a Mid-level developer's salary).