• Subscribe
  • Preparing for our first PH launch at 12:01 am on the dot this evening!

Hyung Moon
    6 replies
    I am curious for those of you on here who have already launched a successful campaign on here. If there are any advice you have for me as I prepare for our start-ups first launch on this site! I wrote 12:01 am specifically because I am focusing on the first 24h window I've read is so important for a successful PH launch haha! Any insight any of y'all can provide will be amazing. Moon

Replies

Florian Hidayat
    The first hour is very important! Try getting as many upvotes as possible. Once the ranking stabilizes it won't move much, so if you're able to get at least to the top 3 you're very likely good for the rest of the day.
    Hyung Moon
    @florian_pranata_hidayat @imtiyaz922 I was meant to launch but seemed to be running into an issue ProductHunt is telling me i've already posted the same campaign.. Have you ran into this problem?
    Hyung Moon
    @florian_pranata_hidayat coming in hot with the insight!! Genuinely curious but how do you feel about our strategy on posting at 12:01 am PST?
    Florian Hidayat
    @moonfrombuddy hey! just opened PH again. Congrats on the launch! It's is a good strategy assuming you scheduled the post. Anyway, I noticed that you're at rank 11th - don't know how you're feeling but if you're feeling a bit disappointed, don't worry! PH isn't make or break and what's important is what comes after.
    Imtiyaz
    @florian_pranata_hidayat @moonfrombuddy I think its better to schedule it.
    Amanda Daria
    Emoji allow you to convey your emotions and sentiments beyond language. They also provide a lively and succinct quality to talks. https://emojihub.org