• Subscribe
  • Planning out my next week (growth/product/partnerships)

Blake Capozza
    11 replies
    What is one thing, general or specific, you are focusing on?

Replies

Planning out the upcoming week is always an exciting challenge, especially when you're juggling growth, product, and partnership initiatives. Speaking of planning, have you explored AiToolsKit.ai? It's an all-in-one platform that brings together productive AI, SEO, writing, and social media tools. When it comes to growth strategies, the SEO tools could prove valuable in ensuring your online presence aligns with your goals. And for product planning, the AI-driven writing assistance might assist in crafting compelling product-related content. Plus, the integrated social media tools could come in handy for promoting partnerships. It's these all-encompassing resources that can add that extra layer of efficiency to your weekly planning endeavors. Wishing you a week filled with successful planning and execution! 🌟 #StrategicWeekAhead Mapping out the week ahead with growth, product, and partnership goals sounds like a dynamic agenda! As you plan, I wanted to share a tool that might complement your endeavors – AiToolsKit.ai. This platform integrates productive AI, SEO, writing, and social media tools. For your growth initiatives, the SEO tools could play a role in boosting online visibility. When it comes to product-related tasks, the AI-powered writing assistance might aid in creating persuasive content. And as for partnerships, the integrated social media tools could facilitate promotion. It's a strategic resource that aligns well with diverse aspects of your week's plan. Here's to productive planning and a week filled with accomplishments! πŸ“† #AllInOneWeekAhead
    Share your plan with us!
    Blake Capozza
    @andriyuh there are 2 big new features / log in flows that we are looking to update to make the site more accessible and usable for everyone. 1. Working on a merchant profile so users are able to see exactly what rates you can get crypto back plus the terms and exclusions for each merchant instead of a generic "earn up to x%" 2. Working on new sign in flow where people can sign in with an existing crypto wallet of theirs (currently we build one in the backend on behalf of the user). This is kinda like sign in with google or facebook but web3 focused!
    Andrew Cook
    Back SEO Marketing Software
    Getting my website ready and full of interesting and educational content about my product. Adjusting the sales page until it's perfect. Implementing a new feature for when I launch on Product Hunt (V1.1). My initial plan was to do some algorithm changes and compile them for a meh feature (I already have the algorithm written, just need to learn how to compile it and run tests with that, which I don't have time for at the moment), but now I think I'm going to go with giving the user more stats to see in their writing, along with some additional formatting.
    Blake Capozza
    @backseosoftware I love it! I would love to check it out!! Also- take this as you will. It doesnt have to be perfect for people to love it :) I used to get caught up in "dont release until perfect" and it would always push back my timelines. Finally just launched, people would use it, love it, and recommend to me how they would like to see it iterated in the future.
    Andrew Cook
    @bcapozza Thanks! That's how I was with a lot of the previous products that I wanted to release, but never did because I always found "that one bug" or bad design choice, then I found more "bugs" that were so edge case that no regular user would ever find, only people that actively developed plugins for it would find those bugs, and would hype myself out of it until I just decided to not release it (or someone else would release a free version and my product would be moot). Doing it a little different this time :) Thanks for the advice and encouragement!
    Blake Capozza
    @backseosoftware I love it! Ping me here or twitter when you release your product. I'd love to check it out!!
    Eugene Griffin
    Sounds like an excellent plan, Goodluck
    Developer X
    complete some features on my product, keep doing some consultancy works.