• Subscribe
  • PH Virtual meetup Thursday 15th 8am EST!!!

Slim Geransar
    28 replies
    https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9536231/ Use the above link to get to the LinkedIn group. Details are on the pinned post. See you there my friends!

Replies

Jamie L
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    Thanks for the heads-up, Slim! I've marked my calendar and am looking forward to connecting with the community at the virtual meetup.
    @jamin_nanthan sorry if you missed todays call. We’ll have another. Join the group and I’ll post timing there
    Anjali N
    Can't wait for this!!
    Jao Japitana
    Will try to make it. Got work that time but let me see if I can join in while at work 😁
    Matej Cabadaj
    See you all there! 🤩
    Soumil Rathi
    SkillPool
    Launching soon!
    Looking forward to it!
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    I'm in! This is a brilliant idea
    Swayam
    Looking forward to it!!
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    Slim, thanks for setting up the virtual meetup—looking forward to connecting with fellow Product Hunt enthusiasts and exchanging ideas. See you on Thursday at 8am EST!
    Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
    A PH Virtual meetup is a fantastic idea. What topics are you planning to cover?
    @chiara_sw if you join the LinkedIn group just add what you would like to talk about. Examples build in public, go to market, launching, etc
    André J
    What's this weeks topic?
    @sentry_co already happened, but we talked about challenges and brand personality and connecting with your ICP.
    André J
    @slimmy82 I love brand personality! You should make a transcript summary and post on PH community for next time?
    Sophia Williams
    Looking forward to the virtual meetup on Thursday, Slim! I've marked my calendar and will see you and other PH enthusiasts there.
    Don't miss out on the upcoming Product Hunt Virtual meetup happening this Thursday at 8am EST! These gatherings are invaluable opportunities to network, exchange ideas, and stay updated on the latest trends and innovations in the tech community. As you prepare to engage with fellow enthusiasts and creators, consider leveraging AiToolsKit.ai, a versatile platform offering a range of AI, SEO, writing, YouTube, and social media tools for free. Whether you're looking to optimize your online presence, refine your content strategy, or enhance your SEO efforts, AiToolsKit.ai equips you with the resources you need to succeed in today's digital landscape. So mark your calendar and join us for what promises to be an insightful and enriching event! https://bit.ly/ph-product-AiTool...
    Leo
    Can't wait for this!!
    Immersive Translate Bilingual Video
    Thanks for the heads-up, Slim! I've marked my calendar for the Product Hunt virtual meetup and am looking forward to connecting with the community.