• Subscribe
  • PH folks! Have you tried a link in bio tool?

Ava Collins
    5 replies
    AllValue Link is a mobile-first, one page website builder (also called link in bio tool) for local businesses (actually anyone) to gain more leads, sales, subscribers and views on social media. Link to your socials, websites, services, blogs, digital products, and more with just one URL. We just launched our 2.0 version last week. We'd like to hear some feedback and any thoughts from you guys. And don't forget to claim one month PRO plan for free! https://www.producthunt.com/posts/allvalue-link-2-0

Replies

George Apostolov
    Hmm, I get this "Access blocked: This app’s request is invalid" When I try to use my google account. I am not sure if it is a problem with my account or something else
    Ava Collins
    AllValue Link 2.0
    @gapostolov George, now you should be good to sign up. Feel free to try it out when you're available. Don't forget to claim Promo Code: FREE1M to use our Pro Plan
    Ava Collins
    AllValue Link 2.0
    @gapostolov Hi, George. Thanks for your feedback. Wondering did it happen when you tried to sign up via the app or the web? We'll figure it out soon!
    Ava Collins
    AllValue Link 2.0
    @gapostolov Cool. Thanks again:) Have a nice day George. Will let you know when it's fixed