• Subscribe
  • No business motivation? I WISH Someone had told me this at 20

Joël Wurtz
    15 replies
    Hey everyone! I saw some shared struggles here, mainly about people losing motivation for their business. I've experienced the same thing and thought I'd share a solution to this issue. It's quite some information, which is why I asked my partner to make a video about it. Hope you'll gain some value from the video! Let me know how you solved the issue of not being motivated to do your business tasks, down below! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9W8fbFvplE&t=536s

Replies

Simona O'Neill
    What a great business idea! You’re a really cool dude @jwurtz 😉
    Joël Wurtz
    @simona_o_neill3 Haha, thank you! We have combined our powers to make this idea into reality together!
    Joël Wurtz
    @simona_o_neill3 Thank you! The cool dude in the video is @herman_palmgren
    Simona O'Neill
    @jwurtz Awhhhh so you're the brains behind the whole idea ! Even better! Now I think that you're even cooler 🤪😅
    Simona O'Neill
    @jwurtz amazing! Well done to you both 😊
    Herman palmgren
    Sick! I think that the concept of success partners is one of the the most underrated things you can participate in as an ambitious individual. In 5 years this will be something that everyone has👀
    Joël Wurtz
    @herman_palmgren Yes sir! Can't even imagine how many startups will start to succeed if they'd implement this!
    Russ Halilov
    @herman_palmgren i'm doing youtube videos as well and appreciate when someone does it in great quality.
    André J
    @herman_palmgren what's success partners?
    Shiv Bhushan Singh
    Hey Sounds Interesting.
    Joël Wurtz
    @shiv__bhushan Thank you and welcome to the community!
    Viola Schoell
    That sounds really interesting!
    Joël Wurtz
    @viola_s Thank you and welcome to the community!
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    Good advice! I also would like to share the great article about how to motivate not only yourself but your team too https://bit.ly/jetsoftpro_about_...