• Subscribe
  • New to this communty and looking forward to connections and feedback!

Tristan Bliss
    5 replies
    I just created a video this morning about how important community is and here I am joining you all here now. Perfect timing! I look forward to connecting you everyone here and sharing my wisdom or tips for marketing, business development and just meeting new people in general. Don't be afraid to say hello! Have a great day everyone and in case you want to check out the video I mentioned, here's the link. https://youtu.be/4cbn_TEPeFU Cheers and beers everyone!

Replies

André J
    Welcome 😇
    Pleasure Meditation
    Hi Tristan. :-) I love your name (by-the-way). Welcome to Product Hunt. I'm pretty new as well. I really enjoy being able to see all the new creations come to fruition. It's fun being here to hang out with all the nice and really smart people here. I'll bet you will like it too! Have an awesome weekend! :-)
    Tristan Bliss
    @pleasure_meditation Thank you and I it's so good to be apart of a community that appreciates creativity and innovation. I look forward to getting to know more awesome people here and contributing to this community. Cheers and beers!
    Pleasure Meditation
    Hey. I watched your video. You are clearly VERY passionate about marketing. I believe a lot of people here will be glad to connect with you. All the very BEST to you! ...Cheers and beers! lol. :-)