• Subscribe
  • New launch - Outsourcing Besties - free and actionable guide to software outsourcing by Jobresponse.

Oleg ⚡️
    4 replies
    Hey, fellow Product-hunters, I’m soft-launching a new venture and want to start by open-sourcing founder’s guide to software outsourcing — Outsourcing Besties. Being an agency exec, I’ve seen firsthand and heard stories on software outsourcing. It is a great way to get the software job done, but for customers, it is always accompanied by the fractured and time-consuming process of vetting and matching software vendors, miscommunications, and unprofessional software project management. Choosing a software dev agency is like playing a black box — you don’t really know what the work is going to look like and what result you are getting until you hire the agency. Outsourcing Besties answers those questions you may have during the agency selection process, but what’s more important, you can also learn how to build your outsourcing skills to better manage the process. I hope it introduces the basic concepts for folks to put thought into it. Appreciate your feedback and support on my hunt. https://www.producthunt.com/posts/outsourcing-besties-by-jobresponse

Replies

Kristina Rudzinskaya
    Etalon posture bra
    Etalon posture bra
    Congratulations on the soft launch! Much needed services and super awesome name. We totally need an Outsourcing Bestie!
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    congrats on the launch! i dropped an upvote & comment and following for any future launches I launched last week but would still appreciate the support if you haven't already. producthunt.com/posts/trade-hub-the-social-trading-app