• Subscribe
  • New here - excited to start launching products!

David Steen
    4 replies
    Hi everyone, new to the building in public scene. Quit my day job and am full-time building in AI! My technical co-founder and I are building a product studio and looking to start launching our first product sometime next week. Planning to post on here somewhere about it shortly. Overall, loving the community so far and the comradery. I follow a lot of people on here on Twitter and in #buildinpublic. I'm early on in my Twitter journey but would be great to connect with everyone there: https://twitter.com/SteenDoesTech Look forward to contributing what I can to everyone's projects :)

Replies

Carl Brook
    Followed on Twitter, and sounds interesting! I do agree with the "comradery" comment, I'm new here and up to now it looks great.
    Blake Whittington 👾
    Hi David! I recently left my day job to build an AI as well. I will follow you now on Twitter! Always down to beta test or review a product or experience as well!
    David Steen
    @blake_whittington Congrats on the leap. Just followed back (I think). And appreciate that, and likewise, let me know if I can ever help/support!