• Subscribe
  • Need some feedbacks 😍 (Lufi Bot - Meet Recorder)

Furkan Demir
    6 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community! I'm excited to share my indie project, Lufi Bot, a simple yet powerful API designed to revolutionize how SaaS record their meetings. As the solo developer behind this tool, I've focused on creating a platform that not only records meetings but also provides advanced transcription and intelligent summarization to enhance productivity and rich outcomes 😎 website: https://lufibot.com Some Features: Easy-to-Use API: Seamlessly integrate meeting recording into your platform. Advanced Transcription: Get accurate transcriptions of your meetings. Intelligent Summarization: Quickly grasp the essence of your meetings with smart summaries. I'm looking for feedback from the amazing Product Hunt community to make Lufi Bot even better ☺️ (As you can see in the website, you can join waitlist 😍) Thank you for your support!

Replies

Junior Perassoli
    Does your app come with an API and its documentation? I'm about to launch a new GenAI-powered data analysis tool that can integrate with any business tool equipped with an API. The aim is to centralize business intelligence in one location. I've included a video explaining how it functions: https://youtu.be/x2tYEu0cs4g?si=.... If this interests you, we could explore avenues for collaboration.
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    @junior_perassoli Absolutely It will be with own documentation and libraries πŸ‘πŸ» And wow your app so cool, in future I want to collaborate with you
    Henry Habib
    Hey Furkan, a quick note on the app. I think adding "Action Item Alerts" would be a game-changer, making sure no tasks slip through the cracks, especially for those who join late. Also, Meeting Playback? - it'll be a lifesaver for catching up on missed discussions and decisions.  Just my two cents. Good luck!  
    Junior Perassoli
    @henry_habib The functionality you mention is intriguing; it would be a noteworthy feature if the application could create tasks based on the minutes of meetings.
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    @henry_habib Actually It is B2B project. So If you want to process any meeting data, you can do it on your own project with Lufi Bot πŸ₯°