• Subscribe
  • My journey building a SAAS in 14 days ⚙️

Maël Harnois
    5 replies
    Hey there. As I started my journey as an indiehacker, went for a 1 week challenge to build a SAAS (actually took two weeks, I might make a thread for this subject haha) and detailed the steps on Twitter for the curious! https://twitter.com/maelus_/status/1640666512896974849 I'll try to stick to one week for the next project 😄 How do you decide when your MVP is ready? It feels like it's a never ending situation, just have to get it out a soon as possible ahah.

Replies

André J
    Depends on your goal for the MVP. More importantly is to define what you want to achieve with it.
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    As you alluded to in your thread, I remember Michael Seibel from YCombinator said something like “if you’re not embarrassed by the first version of your product you launched too late” Congrats on doing so in a couple weeks!
    Maël Harnois
    @psd I'm not sure if we'll ever know who's the first person that said that, but damn I just love the concept ahah. Thanks for the support 🙏
    Pranab Buragohain
    @maelus that's crazy! Congrats on building a SaaS and becoming an indiehacker. This idea of building is an addictive one, I can tell you 😅