• Subscribe
  • My humble achievement! 50 days streak, 80 followers, 167 points. Glad to be with our community ❀

Ruslan.D
    42 replies
    Last month I thought I would be glad to have at least a hundred followers And seems I still have a chance to reach this bar before the launch on January 28th So I will be very glad of your support from the community πŸ™ ☺ https://www.producthunt.com/products/astrodiary-aida My project is a special Diary - AstroDiary It focuses on the journal of dreams as well as cosmology It also contains a textbook on self-learning lucid dreaming In my humble opinion, everyone should try to learn this as it will open up a new reality much better than Virtual Reality.

Replies

Hα»“ng Γ’n Nguyα»…n
    How wonderful! Congratulations!
    Ruslan.D
    @h_ng_an_nguy_n1 Thank you, I never imagined that I would receive so much support.
    Alex Rodukov
    Congratulations! πŸš€
    Rayan Zeggari
    Congratulations ! Best of luck
    Ruslan.D
    @rayan_zeggari I hope not to be the first from the bottom πŸ˜…
    Hiep Nguyen
    Congratulations!
    Ruslan.D
    @hiep_nq Thank you πŸ™
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Just keep it up and you'll achieve your goal.
    Jacopo Proietti
    Congrats Ruslan, keep it up! I am celebrating my 100th day streak today and I am also launching Dokin (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) Go check it out!
    Ruslan.D
    @jacopo_proietti Sure ) 100th - sounds like a milestone 😁
    Jacopo Proietti
    @xeno1 It's been a long wait! πŸ˜…
    Anne Boehm
    Congratulations ! Best of luck
    Ruslan.D
    @anne_boehm Thank you 🌷
    Emanuel Reis
    Congrats on the 50-day streak and 80 followers! πŸŽ‰ That's a real achievement. I'm intrigued about your app and can't wait to see it launch on January 28th. Count me in as one of your supporters. You're almost at 100 followers - go for it!
    Ruslan.D
    @ereis Thank you very much πŸ™ πŸ˜‰
    Lukas RΓΌger
    That's very nice! I think you can increase the points by writing lots of comments on others posts. We launched today, maybe you can start with a comment on our page :D
    Ruslan.D
    @lrueger Thx OK i'll do it )
    Jaxon Smith
    Amazing! Congratulations ! Best of luck.
    Mathew Simpson
    Amazing progress! How has the community shaped your experience?
    @mattysimp_ @xeno1 This reminded me of "the power of influence". I'm reading now "Tribe of Millionaires" and it's about this topic: how people around you (this community in this case) multiply yourself and make you accountable
    Ruslan.D
    @mattysimp_ Thx .. the community teaches me how marketing and promotion work
    Ruslan.D
    @mattysimp_ @alessio_mavica I couldn't say it better πŸ”₯
    Mansi Trivedi
    115 days strong on Product Hunt! Followed the launch! Mind sharing more about it??
    Ruslan.D
    @mansi_trivedi1 Thx OK, I've edited the topic description to be more detailed )
    Henry Habib
    keep it up, and best of luck on your upcoming launch!
    Ling Tien
    Congrats on the 50-day streak and 80 followers! πŸŽ‰ That's a real achievement. I'm intrigued about your app and can't wait to see it launch on January 28th. Count me in as one of your supporters. You're almost at 100 followers - go for it!
    Fitz Dupuy
    Amazing! Congratulations ! Best of luck.
    Oliver Thomes
    Congratulations! πŸš€
    John Michael
    keep it up, and best of luck on your upcoming launch!
    Ruslan.D
    @john_michael31 Thank you for the kind words