• Subscribe
  • million $$ Heist First Episode is Launched 😍

ISTIAK AHMAD
    25 replies
    Hey PH family, as i shared earlier regarding my PODCAST: million $$ heist, the very first episode is now on air. πŸ™Œ ⭐️Join me on the podcast series as i dives deep into the strategies and stories behind successful product launches on Product Hunt. In each episode, I interviews founders who have achieved top rankings on launch day, uncovering their secrets to success and gaining valuable insights for aspiring entrepreneurs. Whether you're a seasoned founder or just starting out, this podcast is a watch for anyone looking to make a million-dollar heist on Product Hunt. ⭐️ πŸ‘‰ Feel Free to contact me if you want to join in the show πŸ‘Š πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ The Podcast show is dedicated to Product Hunt Launches πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ YouTube Video Link : https://youtu.be/Lk3rnCSDgqQ?si=-osGjtC4EvWC5D2r Please Do Subscribe and Share as it will motivate me to keep bringing new founders on every episode! πŸ™ #milliondollarheist #podcast

Replies

George Aleesu
    Can't wait to learn so much from the podcast man! Congrats of man ✌
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @rhexai 😍😍 take love manπŸ‘Š
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @rhexai Hey Man, Thank you so much , will try to bring as much values as possible in each episode. Feel free to watch and share πŸ‘Š
    George Aleesu
    I've subscribedπŸ”›πŸ’―
    George Aleesu
    @istiakahmad Sure man, I will.
    George Aleesu
    @istiakahmad πŸ»πŸ‘Š
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @elena_kasyan 😊😊 hope every single episodes bring value to all of PH members who are planning to launch ( :
    ILFAT
    Letterly
    Istiak wow you launched! Congrats!! πŸ₯³
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @iilfat Thank you so much 😊, want to bring more values in each episodes so that every upcoming Launchers could get benefited. Want to contribute to product hunt community as much as possible. Feel free to watch and share πŸ‘Š
    ILFAT
    Letterly
    @istiakahmad I will!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @iilfat ❀️❀️
    Philipp Jackson
    Great job, man! The quality of video is a bit poor (no matter, cos its a podcast), but decorations, mic, sound, neon sign and everything other is on such a high level! Your look and talk is calm, clear and exciting, pleasure to hear your conversation. Keep going! Subscribed!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @ffffilipp Hey Man, thanks for the constructive feedback and support. Loved it. I'll try to improve as much as possible. i'm flattered with your appreciation 😊😊, Made my day thinking that you find it amazing πŸ‘Š
    Jao Japitana
    Congratulations on this new adventure of yours! We will have time soon for one! Awesome job!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @jao_japitana Hey Jao, Thank you so much 😊😊Sure, will be waiting ( :
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Hi Istiak, congratulations on the launch of your podcast. 🌟 I'm looking forward to diving into the strategies behind successful Product Hunt launches. Subscribed to your YouTube channel and ready for more episodes. Keep up the great work.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @priyankamandal Lets Make it happen Priyanka πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ€—, as always, lets do it with style πŸ‘Š
    Maria Anosova πŸ”₯
    Istiak, this is a great podcast! You're great! I'm looking forward to the next one.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @maria_anosova Hey Maria 😊😊, thank you so much. i feel motivated. need all the support from PH community to make the whole show more valuable to product hunt enthusiasts ( :
    Mahsima Dastan
    Awesome Boy. Congrats
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @mahsimadastan Mahsima, thank you so much 😊😊
    Simona O'Neill
    Amazing, Istiak! Well done πŸ‘ I’ve subscribed
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @simona_o_neill3 aww 😊😊, thank you so much. it boosted my motivation πŸ’―πŸ’―
    Kirill Grebenjukov
    Wow-wow, it's awasome, Istiak! Congratulation and can't wait for the next episode!