• Subscribe
  • πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Mentorship: Do we really need one to succeed?

Deniz
    16 replies
    I believe I've accelerated several steps in my career, thanks to my mentors. Interestingly, most of them are on LinkedIn and often younger than I expected πŸ€”. What do you think?

Replies

Arz
    Good mentors pivot you in the right direction with faster results!
    @arzmn You got that right! Always happy to meet someone that could mentor us a situation/challenge that we have, always have πŸ˜…
    Jovana Djekovic
    Yes, we definitely do. Having a mentor helped us a lot at the very beginning. They saved us from making early mistakes and guided us on how to effectively validate our idea.
    @jovana_djekovic Definitely! Mentoring is so important in validation process. It's so lucky to find out domain-specialized mentors 🀩
    IKON777
    yes, i found the good customer service to my product with @ikon_777
    @ikon_777 @ikon77 What's the relation to this with the topic?
    Hiresh Bremanand
    i personally don't think you need one
    @hiresh_b Sure especially in the age of AI :)
    Elena Tsemirava
    I definitely don’t see anything harmful in mentorship. We also have a mentor at our startup who gives a lot of good advice and we are very pleased with him. So if you have an appropriate mentor just use his knowledge and network.
    @elenat That is it! Here's the basic value! I should copy and paste this comment to the naysayersπŸ˜…
    @kingromstar Loud and clear! please shout out this say to the rest of the community :)
    Mansi Trivedi
    Yes sir!! We all need someone who can back us up in the journey!
    @mansi_trivedi1 Master and Apprentice! Love that dynamic!! If it's not toxic of course πŸ™ŒπŸ½