• Subscribe
  • Memes for Marketing your B2B product during launch?

Aditi Rao
    6 replies
    SayData just launched on Product hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/saydata-customer-facing-ai-analytics.Support us, and drop your feedback, if you haven't already! As a marketing intern, I was looking at different ways to market our product on social media channels, to drive engagement. So, What do you think, do memes help out?

Replies

Developer X
    Under normal conditions, it doesn't make sense. But, of course there is not any "holy" rules in business life. If you have enough different and innovative way, you can try
    Aditi Rao
    @newyork Hmm, agreed. it could potentially help you stand out from the crowd, and could provide a personalised touch, like @ahmed_yassin2 mentioned. No harm in giving it a shot I suppose
    Ahmed Yassin
    Memes tend to be effective for most B2C businesses, as demonstrated by OperaGX on Twitter and razerteam on Instagram. They rely heavily on memes as their primary marketing tool and have garnered a significant amount of attention. This approach works well because their target audience consists of 'gamers', who are more likely to engage with entertaining content rather than traditional marketing material, which often seems dull to business owners like us. But, the effectiveness of using memes in a B2B context like yours depends on your target market. It's a bit challenging, as you mentioned. Nonetheless, I recently came across a guy on Facebook who's implementing this strategy successfully. His name is Karston Fox, and he's utilizing automated meme maker software to send personalized memes to prospects via cold DMs. The software incorporates the prospect's name into the meme, creating a sense of personalization. Karston mentioned that he's been able to secure a significant number of meetings using this approach, even though he operates in the B2B space. While we're not entirely certain about the applicability of this approach to your situation, it might be worth exploring further.
    Aditi Rao
    @ahmed_yassin2 That's very interesting! Thanks for sharing, I will check Karston out!
    Louis Garnier
    If you've written these values into your branding and it's consistent, 100%!
    Fabian Maume
    Do it! :)