• Subscribe
  • LOVE THREAD. How do you manage your work life and aspirations with your partner?

Jacopo Tallini
    9 replies

Replies

Verdi Kapuku
    Appshine - Make your app beautiful
    Appshine - Make your app beautiful
    Have strict boundaries. Wake up at 5AM before everyone else and work until 5PM then check out. Spend the evening with your people until 9pm. Repeat the next day.
    Scott Phillips
    I manage my work life and aspirations with my partner by maintaining a clear and open line of communication, setting shared goals, respecting each other's individual pursuits, and dedicating quality time to nurture our relationship, all while balancing personal and professional commitments through careful planning and prioritization.
    Chris Sheng
    not often possible. if they've been with you from hard/dark times from the beginning that might be a different story. but if you go from stable work life balance to entrepreneur - that's much more challenging.
    Jacopo Tallini
    @chris_sheng1 what if you are in love and want to spend time with her?
    Chris Sheng
    @jacopo_tallini time is a commodity. and it is limited. there are always smarter people putting in more hours than you, where love/partners is not in their equation. and the entrepreneurial life i'm afraid is very competitive. if somehow you find a way to be more productive than the rest of the pack with less hours, great - the only recipe where i've seen that be even remotely effective, is someone with experience. we're they have the reps in and are able to shortcut some of the learnings - but even then, they just leveled up to a higher class of competition.