• Subscribe
  • Looking for Pilot Participants: The Live Video Chat Widget That Brings Your Website to Life

Rick Figueiredo
    4 replies
    Hey everyone! I'm excited to share a new product with you called pagealive. It's a live video chat widget that allows you to connect with your website visitors in real-time. I think it's a game changer in terms of online communication, and I'm eager to see how it can help businesses better engage with their customers. But here's the best part – we're currently looking for pilot participants to help us test and refine pagealive's features. We want to hear from you on how we can improve our product to meet the needs of your business. So, if you're interested in being a part of our pilot program, please reach out to us directly. We'd love to have you onboard! Our goal is to make online communication more personal and accessible to everyone. With pagealive, you can easily add a live video chat widget to your website and start talking face-to-face with your customers. It's a great way to build trust and rapport with your audience, and it can help increase conversions and customer satisfaction. If you're interested in learning more about pagealive, or if you have any questions about our pilot program, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're excited to hear from you and can't wait to show you what pagealive can do!

Replies

Vladimir Rigenco
    I will be happy to test it, sounds very interesting!
    Rick Figueiredo
    @vladimir_rigenco Great! Could you drop me a quick email so we can connect? Rick.Figueiredo@civi.com Can't wait for you to try it on your site!
    Nigee
    Sure, happy to help you out and provide feedback.
    Rick Figueiredo
    @heynigee Awesome! Do you mind shooting me a quick email so we can talk next steps?Rick.Figueiredo@civi.com