• Subscribe
  • List of Product Hunt groups where you can share your launch

Sandra Djajic
    34 replies
    Hi this week I asked if someone has product hunt groups (Slack, Telegram, Whatsapp etc). I've added the ones I got on the sheet and it's editable by everyone, so if you notice any missing groups, please feel free to add them: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dHK3kSX6_Kt5tqCO90rtv1910Npyr82r/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117604076629028215676&rtpof=true&sd=true

Replies

Pascal Bovet
    CafeSocial.io Mixer
    CafeSocial.io Mixer
    That's a great idea Sandra. I remember the post and bookmarked them. Having all of them in a list is awesome.
    Balkrishna Karma
    Wonderful initiative Sandra. Thanks for sharing it : )
    Shubham Pratap Singh
    Thanks for sharing this πŸ™‚
    Jamel
    Life Core: Notion Second Brain
    Life Core: Notion Second Brain
    Thanks for sharing. Sandra!
    Hossein Yazdi
    Thank you so much for asking and sharing! It's super helpful.
    Thanks for sharing! Collaboration is key!
    @realvladgolub absolutely, we all have been working really hard to build something so if we can also help each others to grow, i think that is amazing! ☺️
    Deu An
    Thanks Sandra for putting together. Great to have more networks to meet others in this space.
    Elli Kim
    This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing, Sandra!
    John Koo
    This is a great initiation. Thank you! πŸ‘
    Morgan Kung
    Thanks for collecting and sharing it.πŸ€—
    Benard Ogutu
    I've been looking for such communities, thank you @sandradjajic
    Kseniya Avtukhovich
    Thank you for sharing this list of Product Hunt groups, Sandra! It's great to see a collaborative effort in creating a comprehensive list that can benefit many people looking to launch their products. Your initiative to make the sheet editable by everyone is very helpful and thoughtful, and I'm sure it will continue to grow as people add more groups.
    @kseniya_avtukhovich Yess, i hope so too. I feel like this is a great way to give back to community too. :)
    John Vogiatzis
    Thank you for sharing Sandra, it comes really handy!
    Imtiyaz
    the power of community is helping each other. Just like you did.
    Tin Chung
    This is what I extremely need atm. Thanks for sharing Sandra!
    Alex Nix
    🫢🏻
    Ayan Bandyopadhyay
    Thanks for putting this together @sandradjajic I just created a Discord group for sharing launches as well: https://discord.gg/3xCmNYy4v9
    Stan Xu
    Teameet - Multilingual Team Meeting
    Teameet - Multilingual Team Meeting
    Thanks so much for sharing!