• Subscribe
  • Lets Review each other's product

Ritu Soni
    4 replies
    Let's share feedback with each other and see how our products look from a third-person perspective.

Replies

Gaurav Parvadiya
    Hello Ritu, I was revieiwing BlogHunch. Here is my feebback. - You have a nice website. Website speed is good as well. - I like your blog editor. Its simple and clean yet powerful. - You should work on your Help Doc - https://bloghunch.com/help. Getting Started and FAQ pages are empty. - On yearly pricing, you are displaying the full yearly amount to pay. I would recommend to display something like $5 per month/paid annually. Because as a human psychology, if I see big number in price then I am least likely to buy it. - I did check your roadmap, are you planning to provide more themes in the future? Because, to make this blogging faster, I found it important. Work on theme for different use cases. Thank you
    Ritu Soni
    @graham_patel Hey, Thanks for such a detailed review. Yes we are working on themes and will ship some of them soon. Checking out Twinr now :)
    That sounds like a great idea! We just launched our product today and would greatly appreciate some feedback! 🔥 Will check out BlogHunch for sure!
    Carson Todd
    That is a fantastic idea! We just released our product today, so any comments would be very appreciated! drift boss