• Subscribe
  • Launching my service. Looking for some feedback 🤝

Cameron Scully
    1 reply
    Hi everyone, I just created a new service on the back of my existing B2B marketing gallery. It's a content repurposing and distribution service at a significantly discounted price. I've started this because I noticed many podcasts I follow do not repurpose their content into shareable long-form and short-form blog/newsletter posts to drive more traffic to their pod. They only seem to have transcripts, which are not shareable as growth marketing material. And those that do probably spend a significant amount of time finding snippets to make blog content from and distributing it in the right places. This makes me think that either it is time-consuming to create and distribute, you doubt the strategy will work, it never worked in the past, or you struggle to create unique content from it. I've been using snippets of podcasts to grow The Growth Archive every week. For example, I've listened to 1 episode of my first million, 'How I've sold $1 billion products Online' and curated just 2 minutes of their content about 'the first human elevator launch strategy' from their episode and customised it into my case study post for r/Entrepreneur and got over 43k+ views. That's only 2 minutes of content from an hour-long podcast that I turned into a powerful piece of written content. So I thought, okay, let me try to create another story following the same strategy. So I did this with John Deeres's YouTube video-style documentary that mentioned 'The Furrow', which they said was 'the first early signs of content marketing. That gave me even more views and subscribers: 60.1k views and 30+ subs. All that traffic and subscribers could've led back to their podcast/recording if they created content for blog post distribution instead of me. I believe recordings are wasting over 60% (trust the stat) of their full growth potential, especially interview-style content with much information thrown around. So all thiis led me to open up a productised service, which is now in beta, where I repurpose recordings into shareable long-form blog posts and short-form pieces for content distribution at a significant discount of only $79.97 This is to create one long-form post around the main idea of the pod and three pieces of short-form material (with visuals) and distribute it across five targeted channels. The goal is also to make a monthly subscription offer. So I need your feedback before ProductHunt launch. https://www.growtharchive.xyz/b2b-content-repurposing - Does my page reflect the value of my service? - Where must I improve?

Replies

Immersive Translate Bilingual Video
    Your service tackles a clear gap in content utilization, Cameron, and the case studies you've shared are compelling evidence of its potential. I'll take a closer look at your page and see how well it communicates this value proposition and offer any suggestions for improvement!