• Subscribe
  • Launching a platform for democratizing content growth & monetization🚀 Thoughts & Critics?

I am building Notchained - a blogging platform that allows content writers to publish without worrying about: A. Growing Audience. B. Monetizing Content. We at Notchained intend to solve A & B for quality writers with less knowledge in growth marketing. Please drop your thoughts below on how this could be made better / honest opinions. Thanks.

Replies

Oscar Wehbe
    Thisapp: Your Calendars Future.
    Thisapp: Your Calendars Future.
    I love the idea. How do you intend to solve these pain points?
    Kamal Prasat Somasundaram
    @oscar_wehbe Hey Oscar! Love that you like the idea. I intend to build the platform, Notchained, in such a way where anyone can come in, write and post, as if it were Medium/Blogger. But - We, in the backend, take care of SEO Optimization, tune it with proper growth marketing techniques and guide the users in an automated fashion with the optimal way of monetizing their content via a product/service/ads & building a community!
    Software Guy (Aarvy)
    I like your idea, maybe I can write a detailed review of your product on my blog. I'd like to know more about your product, connect with me at thesoftwareguy1994 at gmail.com with your name and product as the subject.