• Subscribe
  • Launch of Website, Looking for Feedback!

Josh Freeland
    9 replies
    Launch of our website just took place and looking for some roasting/feedback to improve our current design. Any feedback helps and is appreciated! https://www.tully.ai/

Replies

Noel Rajakumar
    Your website looks cool! Just curious, when I clicked on this link it did not take me to the top of the page but to the waiting list sign-up. I wanted to know if this strategy worked for you because I found it unusual to end up directly on the signup list.
    Ksenia Larina (she/her)
    StartupSoft's Teams Digest
    StartupSoft's Teams Digest
    hey! great job and congrats on the launch. a few main things that I notice right away: - you focus too much on product features, but they don't tell me much about how I could use all of those things in my daily life. you show off some cases, but they're all too similar and too broad at the same time. maybe narrow your focus down. (e.g. you write about the text-to-speech features but what people would care more about is that you can talk to this thing like in the movie "Her" :)) - also, it's completely unclear who's this product for. kind of feels like "for everyone & for nobody in particular". you will see much higher conversion rates and emotional connection to the brand if people are able to tell right away if they're the target audience or not. - the pricing packages are very confusing and don't tell me much. I have no idea how many words a month I need from this thing :) maybe some point of reference would be helpful? you can take average count of words in different types of conversations people have and take it from 250k words to "60 meaningful conversations" or something like that. - another thing about packages — tbh 24/7 support is not something I'd be willing to pay extra for. I think a lot of people are like me. So, feels a little like a BS filler. You did a good job focusing on rational things, but what we all lack in copy is the emotional part. "Designed to improve your daily life and mental health through focused chat." to me sounds much weaker than "never feel lonely again" P.S. I focused just on roasting because I think that honest feedback may be more valuable to you than praise (and also — you asked :D). But also — great job! And congrats on the launch once again
    Josh Freeland
    @kay_larina This is exactly what I was looking for! I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this. I am going to take this and run with it and make valuable changes to improve. Thanks again, super helpful!
    Josh Freeland
    @kay_larina already took your advice and tried to implement some of these suggestions and republished on the site. Going to now try and change up the pricing to make it less confusing.
    It looks very cool - but it was actually hard to see some of the items using a scroll wheel because it didn't neatly fit in its "steps"
    Charlie Kor
    Loving the design! I Just hoping you didn't forget to prioritize value over function. Maybe throw in some Call to Value, you know, the real value people can actually get out of this. (Mental health, Peace, Productivity etc,)