• Subscribe
  • Just launch my Chrome Extension (Pluq.io)! Would love any quick feedback from my website :)

Sean Ward
    6 replies
    Link in my profile.

Replies

Eliza Crescini
    The website looks great. It's like a social media manager that can do all things. However, it would be better if you could have it with a 7-day free trial instead of starting at $1. But overall, the product offer is great!
    Sean Ward
    @eliza_crescini I’ve been trying to figure out a solution for a free trial, but is turning out to be a real pain in the but considering my current tech stack. (I’m using Google Firebase + the Firebase Stripe Extension) Stripe changed their API and google hasn’t updated the extension yet… :( Regardless, I really appreciate the suggestion - will def keep trying to figure it out 💯
    Eliza Crescini
    @weansard that's nice to know. Well yeah, I guess users will keep coming for more if they can try it for free to see how the your product/service can serve them.
    Devon Katreskien
    The website looks great and product too seems to solve an important issue. Feedback : The actions that a user would take still didn't seem clear from the copy and graphics. Would be great if you attached a video of the user flow on the site. Other than that, Great work 🙏
    Sean Ward
    @product_finder appreciate the feedback! A video is definitely needed, and I do need to make it easier for users to understand how it works. Noted! 🤝
    Julia Suontama
    great work Sean! One thing I noticed is that you had your own referral in testimonials. Normally I would put there only client's, creates more trust because of course founders usually love their product :)