• Subscribe
  • Just did a soft launch of our product on LinkedIn to test the vertical, have you done it?

Steve Lou
    6 replies
    We've just soft-launched today, let us know what you think: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/stevelourdessamy_futureofwork-personalai-secondbrain-activity-7108022134706184192-UkEZ/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Replies

Daniel Hunt
    Very very cool idea! As a user I'd definitely be interested in the ability to find out more about other people this way. I would be very nervous the other way round though 😂... Couple questions off the top of my head: * I act very differently in different contexts - eg with friends vs at work. Likewise I wouldn't share what I know or think in the same way with different people. Would there a way to control this? * If this is being used in a work context (as a CV or interview or anything), then obviously users would have an interest in presenting myself well. Would they be expected to self-censor what they say and do at all times? * I suspect this would never be a "fair" way to evaluate people. Whether it's built-in model biases, not having equal language-support, non-determinism etc. Can that be overcome?
    Steve Lou
    @daniel_hunt4 thanks a lot for your feedback Daniel! :) To answer your questions: * Yes, you can choose the level of confidentiality of any data you allow your AI to share. That way, your employer won't be able to access some information that only your friends can browse. * We think that what truly sets you apart is what makes people want to relate to you (your books, movies, thoughts, and opinions). We think that we are more than a cold resume. If there's some information that you don't want to share with a potential investor for instance, you can always choose to keep it private. * That's an excellent point! We give people the ability to take a peek at someone's mind, to better understand one's personality before eventually going further in the conversation. The final decision should always take into consideration all the biases to make a fair choice. It's a tough one tbh!
    Hey @steve_lourdessamy! I just saw your post on LinkedIn and it's very intriguing. The only thing I would change is to make it shorter and straight to the point, especially in the beginning. Spheria sounds awesome and I'm looking forward to trying it out! Congratulations!
    Steve Lou
    @gusoliveira_ Thanks so much for your feedback Gus! I agree we could have been a bit snappier in the beginning!
    Jeorge
    Sounds interesting but would the LinkedIn tactics work here in PH? I mean the community is a bit different.