• Subscribe
  • Its 2nd time after loosing 100+ days streak: again 🔥 300 days of streak

Neha
    18 replies
    I just hit a 300-day streak with 1,981 points, even after losing a 100-day streak💪 If you ever feel down, remember that you can always bounce back and achieve even more. Keep going!

Replies

Joseph Collins
    It's great to see your come back. I have loosed once and I never tried again
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @co_joseph Oh no problem, streak is just a no here. your work and your support for other matter a lot.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Nice to be back on track. If it happens the same to me, I would probably continue again :) Keep going :)
    Wow! That's a huge number to have come back to. Well done.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @vertikanigam Thank you.
    M Sulaiman
    Congratulations, Neha! That's incredible resilience. Keep that unstoppable spirit going strong! :)
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @b2bsulaiman Thank you!
    Prem Saini
    I've lost my streak so many times, going from 243 back to 0. But honestly, I believe it's more important to be active, supportive, and consistent rather than just focusing on maintaining the streak.
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @prem_saini1 Yes I agree.
    CY Zhou
    Wow, that's an incredible achievement, Neha! Keep up the amazing work and stay motivated! 💪🔥
    Neha
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    @lightfield Thank you!
    Hakim Zerhouni
    I like your consistency
    My3 Murthy
    Picking yourself up & getting started is the hardest thing to do, but its also the most powerful thing there is. Good luck! rooting for you!
    Peter Hansen
    I have given up on the streaks, and I just enjoy the company in this community. The streak system is flawed!!!
    Haris Morris
    Congratulations! That's an incredible achievement, especially after losing a long streak previously.
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    Congrats! That's amazing, your perseverance really impresses me :D
    Lamont Justin
    Keep Growing. What is the motivation behind it? Or is it just for the amusement purpose?
    Gurkaran Singh
    Whoa, hitting that 300-day streak after bouncing back from a 100-day slump is like debugging a challenging code - perseverance pays off big time! Keep up the awesome streak and show that setback who's boss!