• Subscribe
  • It's my first time launching a product today πŸŽ‰ - please have a look and show support! πŸ˜šπŸ’¨πŸ“±

Luke
    15 replies
    https://www.producthunt.com/posts/lungy Hey ProductHunt! I'm an NHS doctor and today is the first time I've launched a product. Lungy is a new mindful breathing app that responds as you breathe. I had the idea during COVID to make breathing exercises more engaging and beneficial for my patients. Would be amazing if you could have a look, share feedback and show your support. Thank you! πŸ™

Replies

Philip Snyder
    Delphi β€” Digital Clone Studio
    Delphi β€” Digital Clone Studio
    Upvoted - I like the UI/UX and color palettes
    Luke
    Lungy: Spaces for Apple Vision Pro
    Thanks, @philipsnyder – we spent a long time prototyping and iterating the designs. Glad you like them πŸ™Œ
    Nancy Nishi
    Congrats on your launch . I hope it will more helpful to others.
    Joe Shaw
    Congratulations on the launch! πŸŽ‰
    Ahmet Umut GΓΌnbak
    Congrats on the launch!
    Sofia
    Congrats on your first launch! It's so exciting 😁
    Ataei
    πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
    Richard Gao
    Great launch! Some feedback, I think you should use point form more in your first comment. It notice those with short and easy to read comments typically do better here.
    Luke
    @richard_gao2 Hey Richard! Thanks so much, that's very helpful feedback – I've amended my comment to be in bullet form – hopefully it's more readable
    Rob Henrichs
    Congrats on the launch @lukehale! Huge accomplishment to launch your first product and to put yourself out there!
    Rakshitha Kamatam
    Congratulations on the launch! πŸŽ‰
    Micky Nguyen
    Congratulations on the launch! I already upvoted your product! ⭐️⭐️