• Subscribe
  • It's a Friday. What are your plans for the weekend?

Milli Sen
    20 replies

Replies

D-Devil NightRaid
    launch 2 of my saas if possible
    D-Devil NightRaid
    @maxjacobs One project is "Interval," aiming to create a minimalist time management web app. The other project is a web app designed to showcase student scores, enabling them to review their weekly test performance, access leaderboards, and utilize features that enhance their visualization of progress within the course.
    ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
    moji AI wearable
    moji AI wearable
    @d_devil_nightraid Wooo! What's the product?
    Sree
    Friday is gaming night with the squad 🎮🍾
    Nathalie
    Chatting with friends on Saturday and going shopping on Sunday.
    Esther Deng
    On weekends, I love hiking. It’s the most relaxing way for me.
    Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré (Eithiriel)
    @esther_denglijia Me too! I miss it. Need to be out and about in nature more. It's everything.
    Esther Deng
    @nikkielizdemere I totally understand how you feel!
    JD Worcester
    @esther_denglijia Best of luck! Just signed up for your launch!
    Sylvester Jalnaiz
    Going on a nature trip, doing hiking this weekend.
    Julia Engelsmann
    Work, University and maybe going on a little Festival that is in my hometown
    Hossein Yazdi
    Finishing up with the filter and sort addition to our directory. Work as usual! :)
    Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré (Eithiriel)
    Working on finalizing an initial "business model" for a collective (rather than team / traditional company) that I've been forming. We've been collaborating on 100% authentic go-to-market strategies as well as pre-launch, launch, and post-launch initiatives - for mostly B2B SaaS - with an emphasis on market research, experimentation, language-market fit, and community-led growth. And the "business model" might sound traditional, but it's actually going to be :quite: unique in terms of what we have to offer. 💗 Really excited about how it's coming along. Also honored to collaborate with such fantastic, well-established entrepreneurs who also share the same core values.
    Samuel Solberg
    Recovering from my first Product Hunt launch....
    JD Worcester
    @samuel_sol thoughts and prayers lol
    Aqsa Sajjad
    Document Automation Hub by airSlate
    Document Automation Hub by airSlate
    Launching soon!
    To make some changes in my product https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
    moji AI wearable
    moji AI wearable
    @aqsa_sajjad Looks so cool, so it tracks your movements and gives you a score?
    ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
    moji AI wearable
    moji AI wearable
    Lock in, and re organize our Notion for the team, getting a little all over the place. I'm calling it May cleaning lol
    Benjamin Sloutsky
    Study, relax, homework, maybe code.
    Gurkaran Singh
    This weekend, I plan to unplug, relax, and maybe attempt to teach my cat a new tech trick—like programming in "purr-l"! How about you? Any exciting plans or programming projects on the horizon?