• Subscribe
  • Is Web3 the future of the internet or just a fancy way of saying 'I'm too cool for Web2'?

Vasiliy Shilov
    3 replies

Replies

Jack128
    Web3 is often seen as the future of the internet due to its emphasis on decentralization, user ownership, and trustless interactions, which contrast with Web2's centralized platforms and data control. While it promises enhanced privacy, security, and innovative technologies, it also faces challenges such as scalability, user experience issues, and evolving regulations. Whether Web3 will completely replace Web2 or coexist with it is still uncertain, but its principles are likely to significantly influence the internet's future development. https://fluxnet.com.au/
    Hashnimo
    NoNext for YouTube
    NoNext for YouTube
    It's the future of course, people are tired of centralized control.
    Vasiliy Shilov
    @hashnimo As a blockchain expert, I couldn't agree with you more! Decentralization is the way to go, and Web3 is the ideal framework for it. We can no longer rely on a single entity to manage our data and transactions. With Web3, we can regain power while also protecting our privacy and security. And, let's be honest, who doesn't want to be in control of their own destiny? So let us embrace the future and finally say goodbye to centralized authority! What are you working on right now, let me know.