• Subscribe
  • Is Networking More Important Than Technical Skills? 🧐

Priyanka Saini
    17 replies
    In my career, I've realised that while technical skills are crucial for executing projects, networking is just as essential for promoting your work. Without building connections, it can be challenging to sell your art or product, no matter how good it is. We've all seen this reality play out: skills and networking often complement each other like two sides of a coin. This topic is deep and applies to every field. What are your thoughts on this balance?

Replies

Richard William
    Both are important
    Priyanka Saini
    Feel free to connect with me on : My Product : www.feedspace.io LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/priy... Twitter/X : https://x.com/PriyankaSaini28
    Whitney M
    Many believe that having the right connections can open doors that technical skills alone cannot. A strong network can provide opportunities, referrals, and mentorship. 🥰
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I have seen like good contacts brought some people more value than knowledge :D
    Sophia James
    This view argues that while technical skills are crucial for getting the job done, networking is essential for career advancement and building relationships. I believe that a combination of both is the ideal formula for success.👍
    rebecca kim
    Some believe that technical skills are the foundation upon which a career is built. They argue that while networking can help, having a strong technical foundation is ultimately what will set you apart. ⭐
    mike hasil
    The relative importance of networking and technical skills depends on the industry. In some industries, technical skills may be more valued, while in others, networking may be more important. ⭐
    Madison Gallaghers
    For me Both are essential for career success.
    Lamont Justus
    Both are essential networking helps land opportunities and technical skills ensure you can perform.
    Jeyoung Jung
    Both are essential, but I believe skills come first, although it would depend on your role within the team. I’ve seen many project teams that focus heavily on networking, only to have their product suffer from numerous bugs and issues. In the end, no matter how many people you attract, they’ll eventually leave if the product quality isn’t there.
    Benson Gao
    Based on my previous work experience, technical development makes up only 40% of the entire product. The other 60% involves operations, promotion, and business support, all of which are interdependent. Without any of these elements, the product cannot succeed.
    Joseph D Garner
    I think networking is important. Networking is often crucial for career advancement, especially in competitive fields.
    Jerry Twin
    For me both are important. Technical skills are essential for performing the job effectively, but networking can help secure opportunities.
    Jacob Ooton
    Both networking and technical skills are important, but the relative importance can vary depending on the industry and role. 😀
    Harry Burns
    Networking can help you stay updated on industry trends and connect with potential mentors or collaborators. 🥰
    William Floyd
    Both are important.