• Subscribe
  • Is it a good idea for startups to hire social media celebrities for marketing purposes?

Mohammad Yousuf
    3 replies

Replies

Salar Davari
    I don't think so. Not many celebrity fans are that naïve to fall for such unhealthy practices anymore. Hiring a social media celebrity for marketing purposes might help a product being seen more than it should have, but remember real costumers reach out to a business out of need not because some famous guy asked them to do so.
    Shivam Garg
    In my view, it used to be something brands looked at in the past. However, nowadays, brands have started embracing UGC, and I recently came across a platform that makes UGC marketing a whole lot easier. Feedspace is a great platform for curating text and video feedback, reviews, assignments, and more all in one convenient place. Also, from what I remember, they also offer seamless integration as well.Do check it out https://www.feedspace.io/?utm_so...
    Depends, if you know it's gonna be successful and pay off the price you paid to that celebrity, why not. But usually it's quite a big financial investment