• Subscribe
  • Is hiring a freelance designer for a good SaaS landing page worth it?

Fady Kheloui
    9 replies

Replies

Jones Dennis
    There are many different types of activities available. Some games are designed for minors, while others are geared more towards adults. Playing sports is always a pleasurable pastime. It can aid in relieving tension and enhancing concentration. Playing games can also aid in skill development. For instance, if you are a beginner golfer, playing run 3 online can enhance your mental health.
    Gigi Damyanova
    I recommend trying out Framer's AI builder before hiring anyone. I just created a sick landing page last night for about 10 mins using it - photon.framer.com
    Fady Kheloui
    @gigi_dam, I appreciate your sharing of this information! However, based on my testing, I find that AI tools and no-code solutions may not be as effective when it comes to designing the frontend of a real SaaS product. In my opinion, I tend to lean towards utilizing free templates or CSS frameworks instead of relying solely on AI tools.
    Gigi Damyanova
    @fadyk Ah, you're talking about the frontend! That's different than a landing page, I haven't tried to create frontend using AI and I expect it won't be a great experience.
    Sure, it all depends on your needs and the person you will hire.
    Shabnam Katoch
    TrackOrder - Tracking and Sync
    I usually hire more than 1, work with them on a few tasks and keep the one that meets my requirements the best, has worked for me so far, Let me know your views!!
    Fady Kheloui
    @shabnam_katoch Thanks for sharing your approach! I'm interested to know more about how you work with freelance designers for small SaaS projects. Do you typically pay them as freelancers on a per-project basis, or do you have them join your team? Also, do you offer them a salary or compensation based on the tasks they complete? Any insights you can provide would be really helpful for someone who's considering hiring a freelance designer (or a Front-end developer).
    Shabnam Katoch
    @fadyk Thanks for asking Fady, I give them tasks and compensate them on hourly basis, I think that works best, I hire them for small Saas projects only, I use Upwork for that, finding the right designer is a bit of challange, but all worth it once you have the right person,