• Subscribe
  • In the next 90 days, I'll do everything possible to grow my 11-month startup to $1M ARR

Tham (Sylvia) Nguyen
    2 replies
    Since August 2023, my co-founder @maiquangtuan and I’ve been building MindPal - a platform for AI agents and multi-agent systems to automate tasks in businesses. 11 months. 1,300+ customers. 120+ countries. What it took to get us here: — Failed our first startup, learned a ton of lessons — Taught myself coding and turned myself from a business founder into a full-stack software engineer, shipping products 100x faster — Bootstrapped MindPal for 6 months, just the 2 of us, global & profitable from day 1 — Secured funding from a US VC — Onboarded 3 more team members But we're just warming up. In the next 90 days, I'll do everything possible to grow MindPal to $1M ARR (loading 20%). It's my job to make it happen, but I'll appreciate your support too: — Are you a business owner, startup founder, freelancer, marketer, or educator looking to harness the power of AI? Hit me up! I'll show you how MindPal can save you time, cut costs, and scale your operations faster than you can say "artificial intelligence." — Know someone who might find what we're doing useful? A warm intro would be amazing. — Interested in partnering with us on this wild ride? My inbox is always open! Here's how you can reach me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sylviangth/ Let's go and make some history!!!

Replies

Peter Hansen
    Great story!
    Kelly An
    Opencord AI
    Opencord AI
    Launching soon!
    Wow! Thanks for sharing your journey!!! You can do it!!