• Subscribe
  • In a world saturated with SaaS options :

Sam D.
    6 replies
    how can companies ensure they choose the right solutions that align with their unique needs and goals?

Replies

Sam D.
    Completely aligned on your position! As a no code lover for three years I do know how to choose but we hear pros and cons on each tool all the time so I wanted to know how people are doing!
    CJ Casanova
    Jackie Brown Works
    Jackie Brown Works
    I'd say: No 1. Have those needs and goals well defined from various perspectives (eg. product, development, operations, etc.) No 2. If the solution meets your checklist of goals and needs, check if it fits your budget. Keeping it as simple as that and tends to work beautifully
    Daniel Zaitzow
    Take your time and do a ton of discovery calls. Build some of those relationships early so you've already got the contact info for the decision makers at those SaaS companies. Typically you're going to have a ton of competitors that do comparable things so If all other things are equal - go with the most responsive team with the longest run rate/funding.
    Tej Garikapati
    Might sound cliche, but build something that you need. Everything just becomes a lot more easier if you do that. Now you just have to market it in your groups, you understand the product better, you understand the pain points better. Be the first customer of your product.