• Subscribe
  • If you had one sentence to pitch your product, what would it be?

Garen Orchyan
    35 replies

Replies

Matt Kealey
    "Netflix for Marketing. On-Demand."
    Igor Lysenko
    "If you want to improve your life without noticing it, try IXORD Notes for free" - I think that's what I would say.
    Relja Denic
    Skylead
    Skylead
    Launching soon!
    "Cold outreach that thinks for you"
    Juan Manuel Dato
    Sometimes using a product is more complicated than using all the system together. Try LITHE versions of everything with the parts of everything.
    Drew_Quinn
    Cloud WorkPlace Solutions
    Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
    StartOS: Plug-and-Play Startup System
    StartOS: "Everything your startup needs, in one integrated system- no subscriptions"
    We use RevOps to help B2B SaaS founders align their marketing, sales, and customer success operations.
    Tanay from Stacks
    Sticky - Your notes in the browser
    Sticky - Your notes in the browser
    Stacks - A search engine for your bookmarks.
    Liz Worthy
    Free AI image background removal with unlimited hd downloads.
    "Build, deploy, and scale your app in minutes for free!"
    Fazekas Sándor-Imre
    "Estimate accurately the costs of your next multi-destination trip." Launching in two days, click on the link to get notified: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... ;)
    Iya Mendoza
    "Experience the fusion of AI and artistry, crafting logos and branding that make your business unforgettable without breaking the bank." Here's how I would pitch my product Logomakerr.ai
    Niklas Buchfink
    inlang IDE Extension (i18n)
    inlang IDE Extension (i18n)
    "Inlang is all you need to go global with your software." 🌍
    Tanvi Mehta
    skincare routine discovery and tracking app
    Elena Tsemirava
    Craft an investor-ready financial model for your startup in under 30 minutes for 50$.
    Kayode Odeleye
    Who Wants to Be a Unicorn (Unicorn Game)
    Who Wants to Be a Unicorn (Unicorn Game)
    @elenat super similar to what we’re doing with Caena. Will follow and cheer you 🙌🏻
    Dennis Aronov
    Immerse yourself in a dynamic AI character platform that offers unlimited enjoyment or monetization options as a Builder, with inspiring aesthetics, real voices, and genuine personalities.
    Gist AI, one extension to summarise everything - websites, YouTube videos and PDFs. https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Toni
    “instantly know the who, the what, the where of any mention of your brand online” Https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Tanzirul Huda
    A better way to give your customers the support they need without spending a fortune.
    Brian Hurst
    "Meet mDash, your new AI Project Manager."