• Subscribe
  • If you could switch lives with someone for a day, who would it be and why?

Joy kalu
    11 replies
    Really want to understand what you could learn or experience that would be most interesting🤔🤔🤔

Replies

Tariq Waseem
    I will switch with a surgeon and will feel proud by saving the life of someone.
    Jasper James
    I’d switch lives with a professional athlete. Experiencing their training regimen and seeing how they balance fame and performance would be fascinating.
    Kistiñe Sheffield
    Understanding the challenges and decision making at the top of a major company would be eye opening.I’d choose to swap with a high profile CEO for a day.
    Ashley Gnegy
    I’d switch with Elon Musk for a day to experience the visionary thinking behind his projects. It would be fascinating to see how he tackles problems and drives innovation across multiple industries.
    Cheryle Veltri
    Experiencing a day as a top chef would be amazing. I’m curious to see what it’s like to create exquisite dishes and work in such a high-pressure, creative environment.
    Sukumar
    I'd go with a travel blogger. It would be great to see what it's like to explore new places constantly and share those experiences with a large audience.
    Sophia Marie Thompson
    Ooh, probably Elon Musk or someone like that. Would love to see what a day in the life of a tech visionary is like - all the future ideas they're dreaming up, the big challenges they're strategizing about. And taking a Tesla out for a spin wouldn't be too shabby either!