• Subscribe
  • If you could have a conversation with your future self using AI, what would you ask and why?

Stephen
    8 replies

Replies

Valorie Jones
    Conversa - Videos That Talk back
    I would be curious how society adjust to all the changes in technology and our environment - AI-enhanced memory, self-driving transportation, improved medical treatments, climate change. Hopefully we will live in a more equitable world. Then mostly I would be asking for short-cuts about how we can bring about the positive changes faster and avoid all the mistakes. If I was leaving a time-capsule for my future self, I would probably record a video of me with my family - my parents, siblings, and nephews. A memory where we are all having fun together.
    Brianna Swartz
    @val_jones Lovely viewpoint, Dr. Jones. Too often our nature is internally focused, but that is a lot of how we got into our current state of emergency as a species. More communal inquiry could teach us a lot about planning for the common good of all people and creatures... and the planet!
    Denise Campbell
    My definitions of success and happiness have changed wildly over the years - I'd probably ask my future self to describe those two terms to see what's changed.
    Kia Hays
    "Are you happy?" I'd also want to ask my past self what my biggest concerns are-it would be nice to go back to 15, 20, 25, 30 year old me and see how I grew and if I met that version of me's hopes and dreams
    Dr. Viktor
    Skinive AI: Skin Scanner, health checkup
    I would like to know if I am wasting my time or wasting my time now?
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    I feel like this question didn’t need “using AI” 😅
    Valorie Jones
    @psd Well, there are 3 options: 1) you are recording a time-capsule question for your future self, 2) AI is extrapolating what your future self might say or 3) there is "Back to the Future" time-travel involved. I wouldn't be surprised if Elon Musk was working on a self-driving DeLorean time-machine.
    Piotr Sienkiewicz
    Artificial Intelligence is an experiment that is incorrect, and invalid. All involved can be proven a fraud because they have to be arrested due to a fact defrauded monies are on a market and these monies destroy an economy, as well as a profession of those who are based on an education.