• Subscribe
  • I was laid off from my first job. But, did you know I had an offer the same day - here's how:

Sleepless Yogi
    2 replies
    I was consistently educating myself about the latest tech: - Watching youtube channels - Reading my own notes from my book HTML to React - Building some web apps in my spare time I was practice Leetcode problems daily - even when I was not interviewing: - I time-boxed myself to solve medium problems in 20 mins - Focussed on coming up with patterns to solve similar problems I had recently given 3 interviews: - just to see my market value - out of which I also had gotten offer from 2 of them. The day when I was laid off... - All I did was contact all 3 of those companies - Two did not reply - The one that did - they offered me a position... NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Lesson: constantly keep educating yourself and give interviews to stay relevant. I don't mean to boast about what happened to me. But, a lesson to all you us. And, if you want more such inside scoop of my life, you should check that out: https://www.sleeplessyogi.com/posts/tag/job/

Replies

Sarvpriy Arya
    Nice, what is your age?