• Subscribe
  • I scheduled a product launch. But I want to change the date, is that possible?

Flora Diep
    11 replies
    I hope to receive a helpful response!

Replies

designer shount
    Yes its definitly possible dear flora regards https://visitinghub.com
    Suman Choudhary
    Hey Flora! Sure, this is possible. Please share the PH link of the scheduled launch and the next desired date to launch, I'll be happy to help :)
    Elaine Lu
    @sumanchoudhary Hi Suman, we want to reschedule the launch to be July 22nd Monday. Can you help us? https://www.producthunt.com/prod... It is now scheduled to launch on 20th. Previously we can reschedule by ourselves with the edit button but today it disappeared on the webpage. Thank you very much!
    Elaine Lu
    @sumanchoudhary Hi Suman, when you reschedule us after we unexpectedly launched, can you also help to keep the Notify Me for us? We have accumulated 92 already. Let me know if you need any other information. Thank you!!
    Elaine Lu
    @sumanchoudhary Hi Suman, Aditya solved the problem for us. We are all set now. Thanks for your attention!
    Drew_Quinn
    Hey, launch enthusiasts! Get ready for the grand unveiling of Cloodo WhatsApp CRM 2.0 on ProductHunt, January 20th. Our teaser page is up, and your click on "Notify" could push us to #1 on launch day! Need launch support? We've got you covered – ping us anytime. Excitement level: off the charts for launch day!
    Thank you for reaching out. I understand the importance of scheduling a product launch and the need for flexibility. Changing the date of a product launch is definitely possible. It's important to ensure that the new date aligns with your overall marketing and business strategy. I'd be happy to help you navigate through the process of rescheduling your product launch. Please feel free to share more details about your specific situation, and I'll provide you with the best possible guidance. Looking forward to assisting you further!
    Alec Sherman
    For anyone else having this problem, here's what I discovered: I use FireFox Developer Edition as my standard browser. With FireFox it is NOT POSSIBLE. I switched to Chrome and then the option to Edit appeared. On the edit page the "Schedule Launch" button was clearly at the top of the page and worked without any problem at all. Summary: try in Chrome browser.