• Subscribe
  • I'm setting up Klaviyo for email marketing and retargeting. What worked best for you?

Žiga Kerec
    5 replies
    Hello community! I'm setting up automated email campaigns for our Saas (productai.photo) that's launching soon here on Product Hunt. Are there any tips and tricks that you'd like to share with me? What's the most important, what should I avoid? Thanks, people!

Replies

Andrian Valeanu
    I recommend using a custom email template on Klaviyo. Here's a guide:
    Žiga Kerec
    @andrianv Thanks, do you also use custom events in Klaviyo?
    Devesh Vyas
    The email marketer for SAAS company here. Email could be the best channel for you to decrease the churn rates and increase LTV. Here's the basic email marketing strategy for you: 1) Welcome sequence: The main purpose of the welcome sequence should be to make the subscribers familiar with your brand. I'd suggest having 5-7 emails in the welcome sequence would be awesome. Email-1 could be welcoming them. Email-2 could be about your brand what it does mission, vision, etc. Email-3 could be a product demo video and how your product can be useful for them Email-4 could be more educational content Email-5 could be asking for referral for getting more credits, features, etc. 2) Cart abandonment sequence: Aim to handle objections 3) Post purchase sequence: Familiarize with product. Lots of demo and educational content on problem your SAAS is trying to solve. 4) Then there's technical setup dkim, spf, dmarc to keep updated with all the no-spam regulations. 5) There's also deliverability to make sure that your emails don't land in promo or spam folder. 6) Segmentation and campaign Recently, I helped a SAAS brand make $18k in profit in 30 days with emails with the rough plan, I mentioned above. Cheers, Lmk, if you've any questions.
    Žiga Kerec
    @devesh_vyas1 This is gold, thank you so much for sharing this. I'm especially interested in points 4) and 5). Do you maybe have some resources on hand or simple tricks that do the job?
    Lily Azevedo
    @devesh_vyas1 @ziga_kerec Hi Ziga! Klaviyo has a great academy that regularly instruct people on their features. I would recommend subscribe and have a look in what courses they have available online and also the live webinars! :) https://academy.klaviyo.com/