• Subscribe
  • I'm curious. Do you prefer monthly or annual billing for a SaaS product subscription?

Dan O'Malley
    14 replies
    You use and pay for this product as an individual for professional growth. Choosing the annual billing option would give you a 20% discount.

Replies

Start with monthly, spend few months to see if the product is a good fit, and if so, then move to annually to save money.
    There could be even more factors to make a decision here. Is the pricing per user or per "some other number"? How confident I feel in the product to invest a year worth of budget into it? How has been my team's experience using the product or even a competitor's product? Because in my company, we use several technology subscriptions. Some are monthly, some are annual.
    Kshitij
    Depends on the product, but for personal tools, unless I'm a power user and I'm sure I'd use it for the year, I wouldn't go for annual pricing.
    Choosing the annual billing option with a 20% discount can save you money in the long run. Problem: Balancing work commitments and professional growth can be challenging, leading to limited time for content creation and marketing efforts. Solution: Contentify AI can help streamline and automate content creation and marketing processes, allowing you to focus on other aspects of your professional development while still maintaining a strong online presence. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    It depends :D Because some products you need to have just only for a few uses (in that case – monthly – or when I want to test it). When I know, it is a long-term thing, probably Annual (or would be up for a lifetime plan).
    Olie Fullin
    I prefer monthly, monthly subscriptions offer more flexibility. If you're unsure about the long-term use of the product or if your needs might change, a monthly subscription allows you to cancel or change plans more easily.
    Paulina Hryniewicz
    Depends if I already know the product. If I don't, I might want to do a few months on monthly and when I'm sure it's going to be useful then I'd go annual :)
    Elaine Lu
    I prefer annual billing for a SaaS product subscription because it often comes with a discount and simplifies my budgeting. However, monthly billing can be more flexible for short-term needs or testing out a service.
    Fraser B
    Is there a free trial so i can ensure the project is a good fit? If so, give me those annual savings. Otherwise i tend to go for monthly.
    Natalia Toth
    Depends on what I expect to get from the product and within what time frame, but in general, I definitely prefer a monthly subscription, because I tend to lose interest in a product rather soon (or because my priorities change fast) :/ I might consider a quarterly subscription though if the product is going to help me achieve a harder goal (e.g. learn a new language or master a new skill) The only time I got an annual subscription was for a memory and attention training app, but because the yearly discount was really huge and so was the expected benefit.
    Alexandra Goss
    If it's above ~$20/year, monthly Unless, I'm 100% sold on the service. In my case, it's educational apps like Duolingo or Brilliant