• Subscribe
  • I'll create branding and content for your brand/product for free!

Rohan Kadakia
    7 replies
    I know it may seem like there's a catch, but I promise there's not My name is Rohan and I'm an 18 y/o designer based in New York. I'm passionate about design, and I've been doing it for years now. As of lately, I want to help businesses scale with my talent in design. I'd love to help anyone here with creating their brand guidelines, visualizing landing pages, social media content, newsletters, motion graphics, etc. (feel free to reach out if you want to see prior work/examples of this) So, if there's anyone here who is 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘢π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 interested, shoot me a message or email at doodlepersonal@gmail.com, and I'll create very in depth visual concepts of whatever you need in a deck format for completely free, and we can then hop on a call and go through it and decide to see if you want to move forward with actually implementing it. Thanks - looking forward to hearing from some of you!

Replies

Ghazal Dewar
    Hi Rohan, thanks for your post. Just sent you an email!
    Launching soon!
    Hey Rohan! Sent you an email :)
    AndrΓ© J
    Do you have a website?
    AndrΓ© J
    @rohan_kadakia Looks amazing! You're on your way! I think you could 10x this by bringing in a problem / solution mindset into your folio. It's the real eye opener for clients picking a designer IMO.
    Mei
    Sent you an email!
    Rohan Kadakia
    @thisismeihere I don’t think i received it! Shoot me a DM on https://www.behance.net/RohanKad...