• Subscribe
  • I am new on Product Hunt! What are your best tips to get started?

My3 Murthy
    16 replies
    I am marketer turned founder figuring out PH as I go. Our product is still in development but someone suggested I come on here & learn. I am blown away by how amazing the platform is. Looking to learn on how to find your community & grow- what are your best tips? Leave it in the comments below 👇

Replies

Pat Miolan
    Be curious about what's going on, and don't hesitate to share your views or start discussions. P.S. I agree with you, the community is awesome. I already learned a lot in one week just by hanging in the community discussions. :) Good luck and welcome!
    Pat Miolan
    @my3_murthy Not yet. I am still getting familiar with everyone. :)
    My3 Murthy
    @pat_miolan Pat, lovely to meet another newbie! any particular creators you have enjoyed following?
    JD Worcester
    Post 3 discussions a day and comment on everything with honesty
    My3 Murthy
    @jd_worcester Ah! love an actionable plan! Thanks JD!
    Tyler Scott
    Logging in everyday and up voting at least one daily launch is an easy way to gain badges. I recommend getting the mobile app for easy access to do it daily.
    My3 Murthy
    @scottlabsai Yes!! downloading the phone app as we speak! are there any particular people you recommend following?
    Tyler Scott
    @my3_murthy Olena Bomko is one of my favorites to follow on here. She has extensive knowledge on how to leverage this platform for marketing.
    My3 Murthy
    @scottlabsai Yes!! Just came across her & connected with her! She is an absolute powerhouse
    Bill Harris
    @scottlabsai Excellent suggestion. Thanks!
    Cristian Stoian Urzica
    Try to raise your k coins. You can do that by answering/creating discussions. And the people will upvote you, if it was valuable. Good luck!
    My3 Murthy
    @cristian_stoian_urzica Took me a bit to understand what "K coins" are! Thanks for the tip- off to earn some Kcoins! thanks cristian!
    Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Try to be useful to the community and don't use AI to generate responses.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Navigating Product Hunt as a newcomer can feel like exploring a new galaxy, but fear not - with engaging posts, genuine interactions, and a sprinkle of charm, you'll be building your community warp speed! 🚀 Remember, every upvote counts like finding extra lives in a video game - exciting stuff!
    My3 Murthy
    @thestarkster Love it, authenticity seems to be the key! Also, love the video game analogy
    Bill Harris
    I'm in the same boat! Glad to be on the journey together.