• Subscribe
  • How you do think of pricing for paid communities?

Mei
    12 replies
    What is a subscription price you would be willing to pay monthly and why?

Replies

Uma Venugopal
    All boils down to the value you're assigning to the price point.
    Subash Chandra Bose A
    Depends on the community? Can you be specific with your question
    Mei
    @mind_walks I am testing out building a community for founders to share ideas, reflect on previous failures, and find their next role. How would you think of pricing a community of that sort?
    Matthew Lock
    I'd say it depends on the community. Soho house cost $4k annually and cosco cost $120.
    Samuel ‎Mi
    What community do you have in mind exactly? Is it a community around a specific category of a product or do you mean a community like Soho house?
    Suraj Anjaana
    Yes, its completely depend on community that what we can get from there after get paid membership.
    Jamie Kim
    I personally think it makes sense to monetize community services with ads. I don't think I would spend much money on the writing itself. Instead, I think it would be nice to subscribe to influencers when they write good articles, like on YouTube.
    Mei
    @jamie_kim those are great ideas too but I think a subscription makes its more exclusive and gated which enforces an understanding that members who join will ad value.
    Yavuz Tunc Emran
    Tamly: Automate B2B Sales Outreach
    Tamly: Automate B2B Sales Outreach
    Paying for Twitter not very happy lol If you think about the build in public comm on Twitter this could give you an answer.